“Peacocked The Bathroom”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I had the Buffaloe shrimp which was ok
Then I ordered the Cesar salad with Tuna
The Tuna was like eating leather.

Thank God I made it to the Hotel Bathroom and My Key Card worked first Try. Because I peacocked the Toilet.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,362)

Reviewed June 23, 2012

This place has bad food and service. I will NEVER eat here again!

1  Thank ravenclaw123
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My family and I ate here this past Tuesday and after reading some of the reviews on here, I thought we might be makin a mistake. I say to each their own! I work in the restaurant business at the beach during the summer and I am honest when saying you can catch the wrong or right night to eat out. Our server was friendly, quick, and in tune to our needs. We sat down immediately on the outside deck and loved the fact we were watching the sun set over the waterway and it was not too hot. Our appetizers, calamari and the jalapeño puppies were good, but not the best I've ever had. We ordered a variety of items on the menu, and yes, it was a little slow but the atmosphere and constant check-ins by our server made it a simple wait. The food was good, I wouldn't say great, but it would not be a place I do not go again. Again, very relaxing and casual which is what I look for when I go tote beach to rest and relax. So again I say, to each their own! Go try it out and form your own opinion! My family and I will definitely I back.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our family and our good friends and their family went out to eat Saturday June 16th at the Fishy Fishy Cafe. We were seated almost immediately and we thought we were in for a great evening, especially with a Party of 11. We ordered first for the children so they could get their food first for they were very hungry, and needed something to occupy them. We sat there and we sat there and watched people come in and get seated and served their food way after us. Now I understand we were a Party of 11, however Grilled Cheese sandwiches and fish Tacos, don't take that long. Finally after the kids ate all the bread they could fill up on since no food was coming, I chased down a Manager and he said he would check what's going on. Than he came back and said its coming up. In the mean time the owner came by and I told him of the situation and he simply said it was handled and shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Mind you this was 45 minutes later. The Manager came back and told us we had just ordered 18 minutes ago, which was absolutely not true, however it might have been when the waitress, whom wasn't concerned about our situation at all. Than when we finally received our orders, we were missing one of the kids orders. All we got was I'll check into that. That order of chicken fingers finally showed up 10 minutes later. The owner, the Manager, no one came and said sorry for your experience is there anything we can do. After chasing down the Manager and showing him the childrens plates that were still almost full, he knocked off a small portion of the Childrens items. Never will go back there again. It was embarassing to bring your friends for a good night out, and have it turn out so badly because of terrible service and attitudes among the Managers and the Owner. Sounds like they need to go to Business 101 training, and learn that Great service, or great attempts to make things go right when they are not, goes a long way in keeping your customers. Food was good, and the Bloody Mary was outstanding.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We went Memorial Day weekend. We were seated quickly but it took a long time to get our food. (Our wiaiter even apologized for how long it took for our food to get to us.) In our opinion, the setting sitting out on the dock was fabulous but the food was just okay. The waiter was cool. We may try the restaurant next door, next time.