“Restaurant's Location has changed”
Review of Market Place

Market Place
Ranked #42 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Southern Pines, NC
“Restaurant's Location has changed”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

It is no longer in its cute and quaint location on Midland Road and is now in Pinehurst near Olmstead Plaza. It is now located near the Jos. A. Banks clothing store in the row of buildings behind the Lowes Grocery Store.
You won't be disappointed by the food. My favorite is the Brunswick Stew, but it is only served from Labor Day through Memorial Day (not in the summer at all). I am not sure why.
I think you will enjoy this restaurant...only remember: they close at 3 p.m. (not sure why about this either).

• Visited May 2012

“Want a change of pace for lunch or dinner?”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Market Place's prepared food selection is not only tasty, but a nice cost effective way to end a great day. On a recent trip my wife and I were ina quandry about where to eat. We stopped at the market to pick up some fruit when it hit us...DINNER! We took back to our hotel, wings, salad, bread (the french bread is to die for as are the coconut macroons!) some beverages (huge wine and beer selection) and had aquite evening 'picnic' in out room! Great way to end a perfect day and who knows what else you will find when you visit this wonderfully stocked market!

Visited February 2012
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Consistently Good Lunch Fare at a Very Reasonable Price!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I really like the Market Place. It’s croissant sandwiches are all wonderful. They always have a homemade quiche of the day. I’ve been coming here for years and I always think it’s great place to have a nice week-day lunch.

• Visited October 2011