“Love the patio dining”
Review of Rhett's - CLOSED

Rhett's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Broad and Bennett
Description: Rhett's Restaurant, Catering, and Personal Chef - Specializing in Southern Gourmet Cuisine
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Rhett's - one of the best in SOP. Excellent food, wonderful atmosphere dining in the courtyard, one of my favorites.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch at Rhett's on Saturday last weekend. I had the lobster bisque, along with the shrimp and grits. Both were quite nice, I really enjoyed the flavors. My daughter ordered the pasta dish, which was made with excellent homemade pasta! For dessert, homemade coffee ice cream. The iced tea was very refreshing.

We dined al fresco, in the very pretty yellow courtyard, by the fountain.

I liked it so much, I just had to write this review and post a few photos. A place this good should be rewarded. I hope to go again next year!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have had lunch & dinner here and both were very good. If you get a chance to have their sweet potato fries get them they are so darn good. If the weather is right sit outside and enjoy the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

After reading glowing reviews on TA my wife and I decided to have dinner at this establishment.
The staff was very friendly, but our dinners were disappointing.
My wife had the chicken which was overcooked and I had the chicken pot pie that was flavorless.
This is not a big place, but do yourselves a favor and keep looking!

1  Thank Martin W
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had high expectations after reading other TA reviews. The menu choices were awesome - hard to make a choice! Our appetizers/salads were probably the best part of the meal. I had grit cakes with mushrooms, goat cheese, and shrimp an it was really delicious. My husband had a Bibb leaf, pecan, peach salad which he greatly enjoyed. For our entree's he chose trout and I had the Chicken Cordon Blue which was overrated IMHO. The coating seemed dry and a little tough to me. But it has won awards, so maybe it was just me - or just an off night for the chicken.
We also ordered a bottle of Bordeau rose' which was served entirely too cold. If it weren't for the alcohol it might have been frozen! Rose' is better chilled - not ice cold.
We ended with the "cake of the day", Blueberry/thyme with lemon icing - yummy and a great deal at $3.99.
Service was splendid - but can't give credit since she never told us her name.