“Great find”
Review of Rhett's

Rhett's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhett's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 105 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Broad and Bennett
Description: Rhett's Restaurant, Catering, and Personal Chef - Specializing in Southern Gourmet Cuisine
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Great find”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visiting my home town, found this restaurant through TA. Very good service, and some creative dishes. The quinoa bake lacked a bit if flavor, still searching for something to make the superfood really pop. However, the Mexican Chocolate Cake was an outstanding flavor combination! They added a little cayenne to the frosting and it was excellent! My daughter wasn't too fond of it, but the adults enjoyed it! Seating outside was nicely shaded.

1 Thank LAD-Montana

Pinehurst, North Carolina
“It just keeps getting better”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

First time in the new location. Beautiful evening and we sat outside. There was a delightful combo playing. Background music! We could actually talk to each other. Perfect.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Deb W
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great service - ordinary food...”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Girls' day out in Southern Pines was extended to meeting the golfers for lunch. Rhett's had been reccommended by some of the merchants in town - and the waitress/server Carol had NO problem setting us up with a table(s) for 10 under a shaded area. The service was awesome - but the food itself left a lot to be desired. My chicken salad wrap was pretty mushy, and really didn't seem to have much chicken IN it...my husband had the flounder sandwich special...and found nothing too special about that either. I guess - in conclusion - if you want a dining experience in a beautiful setting with a REALLY attentive waitstaff and don't really care what the food tastes like - give Rhett's a shot!

2 Thank beachbumbabs
Mansfield, Pennsylvania
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My son and I chose this restaurant over the many fine restaurants in Southern Pines to celebrate our respective anniversaries. Our son and daughter-in-law's 10 year and my wife and my's 36th year. When making the reservations my son asked if they could arrange to have a nice flower arrangement on the table. The arrangement was very nice and the meal was excellent. We had our two granddaughters with us....age 4 and 1 1/2. They behaved beautifully and everything was just great. Good folks here people!! All foods were freshly made from NC local farmers. Even the beer. Check it out.

1 Thank chapster52
“Need more Andy's beer”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food! Missing is Miller lite. Andy Page eats here and I ordered a Andy's beers which is michelob ultra. Otherwise they have horty Torty beers. Try it as food was delicious

Visited July 2013