“Nice Evening”
Review of Rhett's - CLOSED

Rhett's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Broad and Bennett
Description: Rhett's Restaurant, Catering, and Personal Chef - Specializing in Southern Gourmet Cuisine
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Prices are reasonable, but the menu choices have been cut back to only about six or seven entrees and one nightly special. Side dishes were excellent

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place is awesome....the chef is top notch and the waitress was on it all night long...it was my wife's birthday on 2/20 and this meal will not be forgotten...It was our night to dine in southern style and this restaurant hit an 11...Must try southern foods here and their ice tea's were the best we ever had...We will be back...Thank You!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Came in here and sat down. Service was good and food was good. Menu good, and place looked nice. Would come back for lunch again

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Spent a day perusing Southern Pines shops with a dear friend, and she recommended Rhett's for lunch. So glad she did.

First of all, really quaint atmosphere. We ate inside because the weather was pretty chilly. There are several "nooks" with a few tables, which definitely gave that cozy feel. The wait staff was super friendly and very quick with getting us seated and taking drink orders.

I had the Quinoa Pie. It. Was. Amazing. Quinoa layered with roasted red peppers, goat cheese, squash, and kale, served with a small side salad. It was seriously so tasty that I would have loved to lick the plate clean. This is a dish I will be dreaming about. I have been obsessively searching for similar recipes to try to replicate this dish ever since.

I have already recommended this restaurant to several friends, and am looking forward to my next experience at Rhett's. My only issue will be having to try something new instead of sticking with what I know is excellent!

1  Thank jsgermany
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Lunch is really very good. Try the shrimp and grits! For something lighter the soups are YUMMY and very fairly priced with an accompanying chicken salad if you like. The atmosphere is nice and on a good day they serve outside in the beautiful courtyard.

1  Thank BWB1972