“Will be dreaming of this place!”
Review of Rhett's - CLOSED

Rhett's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Broad and Bennett
Description: Rhett's Restaurant, Catering, and Personal Chef - Specializing in Southern Gourmet Cuisine
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Spent a day perusing Southern Pines shops with a dear friend, and she recommended Rhett's for lunch. So glad she did.

First of all, really quaint atmosphere. We ate inside because the weather was pretty chilly. There are several "nooks" with a few tables, which definitely gave that cozy feel. The wait staff was super friendly and very quick with getting us seated and taking drink orders.

I had the Quinoa Pie. It. Was. Amazing. Quinoa layered with roasted red peppers, goat cheese, squash, and kale, served with a small side salad. It was seriously so tasty that I would have loved to lick the plate clean. This is a dish I will be dreaming about. I have been obsessively searching for similar recipes to try to replicate this dish ever since.

I have already recommended this restaurant to several friends, and am looking forward to my next experience at Rhett's. My only issue will be having to try something new instead of sticking with what I know is excellent!

1  Thank jsgermany

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Lunch is really very good. Try the shrimp and grits! For something lighter the soups are YUMMY and very fairly priced with an accompanying chicken salad if you like. The atmosphere is nice and on a good day they serve outside in the beautiful courtyard.

1  Thank BWB1972
Reviewed January 21, 2013

When our group did our Pinehurst Hotel escape this past weekend, we had a delicious dinner at Rhett's in their new location. Ambiance was good- they were busy, but space is divided into several rooms. Have added some great tapas and smaller servings to the menu, and their wine recommendation was pleasing.
Recommend you visit when you are in this area. Nice courtyard with fountain which will be very pleasant when temps warm up.

1  Thank dn483
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere with great locally grown food. Very nice evening out. New menu for January so I will be back to try a few more dishes!

1  Thank Droptop7
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nice little cafe in Southern pines! Wonderful food, so fresh you jsut want the recipes. Don't miss this for lunch or dinner. Casual but nicce!

1  Thank SmittyII