“A good family restaurant but not near Vass,”
Review of Russell's Fish & Seafood House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Russell's Fish & Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Russell's Seafood isn't as popular as it once was but they have quality food and a good selection. The owner helps various organizations in the area when there are plate sales. He is well thought of by long term residents. And the restaurant is no where near Vass, a good thing.

2  Thank Richie_Sy

Reviewed April 14, 2013

First time visit to Russell's Fish House. Seafood was very good, not greasy and would definitely go again. Not on the main road in Vass, so a little hard to find if you are not familiar with the area.

1  Thank Malynda M
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Came by for lunch after 20 yrs and its the same. Good food for home style fried seafood. It has a certain low country restaurant with no flash. The owners need to promote and/ or move to a more visible location.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Some love it, but I won't go back. No bar. Food mediocre. Inex-pensive. No atmosphere. I won't go back.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

So awful! If I could have given 0 stars, trust me, I would have. The buffet was horrible & the place smelled of urine! When asked how things were, I told them that I DID NOT like it! I was told that I should come back & get a plate instead of buffet (there was no apology & made to feel like I was wrong for getting the buffet). I will never go back & feel truly sorry for anyone who waste their $ on this slop.

2  Thank mom2egv