“Worthwhile”

Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This place was worthwhile to visit, as it was enjoyable food with a darkly-lit atmosphere. I prefer to have more light.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Dark, dingy, good service, average food, good salad bar, just don't get why perople like to eat in a place wehre you can't see your food.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Best little salad bar in town and the steaks are so good. Every cut of beef that I have eaten here is amazing as is the fish.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I went to Beefeaters expecting a run-of-the-mill restaurant, about average, but I was pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, service was good, I'll definitely come back.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We went with a good friend and waited for a very long time to be seated (it was our own fault, we showed up later and the restaurant was packed). The service was fantastic and the food was good even though it was closer to closing time. We did not feel rushed and the place did not seem like it had "a long day". I would go there again.