“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had dinner at the Ironwood. If was a pleasant experience. The atmospher was lovely. Though the menu was a little pricey the dinner was very good. The service was very friendly and experience. They knew the menu and took the time to explain each item. I would return for a special occasion in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

While attending the USGA Open, our group dined here. Our late evening dinner was enjoyable on the patio. A bit warm but pleasant outdoors in the covered area. Spacious area that allows for quiet conversation at dinner. Excellent service. Friendly waitress who was attentive to our needs. I enjoyed their "quite gingerly" cocktail which was very refreshing after a hot day at the golf course. Wine list had a wide selection although I noticed that vintages were not printed in the menu. My filet mignon was served perfectly as ordered.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were down for the men's Open in Pinehurst and went to the Ironwood Cafe. We had a group of 6 and our waiter was fun and made very good suggests with our food.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Wife and I had just arrived in town and wanted to eat somewhere but definitively not a chain. We were tired and ready to crash and on a recommendation we decided to try Ironwood. What a great place. The atmosphere and the service is perfect! As for food as mentioned we were tired so we went with just an appetizer, soup and salad. The Pork Belly appetizer was perfect and the presentation could not have been better. We shared the appetizer and then our soups and salads arrived. Both were simply the best. My cup of soup was more than an adequate portion and very tasty. Our salads were dressed with a walnut vinaigrette. Enough cannot be said concerning quality, food and service. You'll not go wrong here.

1  Thank youraway
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My husband and I went to the Ironwood Cafe for our anniversary. We dined outside in their patio adorned with seasonal plants. The whole evening was spectacular from the drinks to the meal. I had the pork osso bucco which came out looking like it was too beautiful to eat. The osso bucco had different herbs on top and towered over a bed of polenta, surrounded with asparagus spears. It was very delicious and tender. My husband had the three-piece beef kebabs which he was was cooked to perfection, and very filling. Our waitress, Carrie Ann, was very attentive from the beginning and helpful. The service was wonderful, and we never lacked for anything. We were too full to have dessert. We will definitely come back.