“All Except ”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #37 of 107 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

It was a very good visit all except they don't have Beef pizza and I can not eat pork so therefore that was the part that I didn't like. Other than that great service great food great area!!!!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner with friends. The Parmesan artichoke dip is unlike any I've had anywhere else. A little spicy, but very good.

All the pizzas are 10 inch - six slices and you can order half of one specialty and half of another.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

It isn't clear to everyone that there is one type of crust, and that is thin. However, it's nice and chewy and their pizzas are really tasty. Lots of great choices made from really fresh ingredients. I've had the pear and gorgonzola cheese and the margarita. The Caesar salad is wonderful. Great tangy dressing (without strong anchovy taste) served with a nice piece of focaccia bread. If you are not a fan of thin crust pizza, there are several good sandwich offerings on focaccia bread and wraps. It's a casual atmosphere and there is a nice patio. Good for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Atmosphere is cool. If you sit at the booths, there's a board and chalk so you can draw while you wait for the food. The place is neat and clean.

Lemme just say, I'm not a fan of thin crust pizza so I was gutted when the pizza came to my table and it was indeed thin crust. Thankfully, it's a chewy thin and not cracker thin(Friends have told me that the gluten free crust they offer is cracker-like though). The pizza is good but the toppings are a bit skimpy. If you're greedy like I am, you would like the 4x4 pizza. Four cheeses, four toppings-bacon,sausage,pepperoni, and prosciutto. Absolutely delicious and seasoned perfectly. I also enjoy the vegetable pizza (you know, to balance everything out lol).
I believe the pizzas are all one size: 10 inches.

After 10pm, the appetizers and pizza is buy one get one free. A very good deal that we take advantage of when everything else is closed and we're hungry. :)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great pizza with fresh ingredients. Kid friendly. Both times we've been, the server brought pizza dough for our children to create with while waiting. One time, the server had the chef bake their creations. Need blinds or shades for windows because you have to wear your sunglasses if you are seated by the windows.