“Good for all occasions!”

Weymouth Center for the Arts & Humanities
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I have been to many events at the Weymouth Center, from Christmas parties, live concerts, to receptions. My son and his friends had their Highschool Prom pictures taken at the Weymouth Center. It's very well cared for and the grounds are beautiful. I would highly recommend anyone having their party or reception at the Weymouth Center.

Kathryn T, Board President at Weymouth Center for the Arts & Humanities, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you! All our grounds are kept up by a dedicated team of volunteers!

All reviews
"occasions"
"reception"
"artists"

Reviewed June 2, 2018

I stayed here as a writer in residence, and it was the most beautiful experience ever. This lovely estate provides the serenity a writer to accomplish goals. The writers' area has a well-equipped kitchen and outdoor areas to enjoy the beautiful views. The estate is also used for weddings and artistic events. My fellow writers and I had a lot of support from the staff. They made us feel welcome and comfortable.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Weymouth Center is also known for its Chamber Music Concerts featuring acclaimed artists across the state, region and country. Six annual concerts feature musicians from major school of music and universities featuring varied ensembles performing music representative of major periods, styles, and instrumentation. Held in the Great Room, one of the premiere venues on the East Coast, the concerts are held on Sunday afternoons at 3 p.m. followed by a reception to meet the artists.

1  Thank Elaine S
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I volunteered at Pours of the Pines. I had a great time at the event and I am excited for the the 2018 event!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

It was very good but nothing special! My ribeye was bland and overcooked, very noisy atmosphere with so so service! Would not recommend!

1  Thank Eightbootsies
Kathryn T, President, Board of Directors at Weymouth Center for the Arts & Humanities, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

I am very sorry, but I think you have us confused with a restaurant. Perhaps you went to a restaurant in Southern Pines?