“Excellent food”
Review of Four Seasons on Broad - CLOSED

Four Seasons on Broad
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very good food, just wish that more people would find out about them!!! Try the down south it is really great. The menu is confusing though!!! I think they need to revamp it and make it so it is easier to read, it is very cluttered. Maybe not offer so much stuff!

2  Thank Liz W

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is not your ordinary breakfast spot. If you want less expensive, this isn't the place to go. If you want incredible, this is your spot. My husband declared this the fluffiest omelette he has ever had and it had nice fresh spinach and other fillings. The Pirate's Eye eggs were incredible - on sunflower bread that was grilled to perfection. Nice hot tea in an insulated pot. Wonderful, sweet waitress. Newly renovated. Very nice.

1  Thank 2Perky
Reviewed October 3, 2013

But at breakfast, they have not reinvented the wheel. But I want to go there and support this place. Very nice people, an obvious family business and the food is well prepared to your likening and good. It's a quite alternative to the busier and noisier choices in the area. Give them a try.

1  Thank CliveWatkins
Reviewed September 27, 2013

As we walked thru the door the hostess was already asking where we preferred to seat, table or booth.
It was just before noon and the restaurant was nearly empty. Not a good sign.
When we sat down our waitress came over immediately and asked what we would like to drink. When she quickly returned after a couple of minutes we ordered from the very extensive menu.
It took almost 25 min. for our order to arrive and if the food wasn't so great I would have been annoyed at the long wait.
Luckily to food was fantastic.
I had a very delicious Philly cheese steak (real steak) and a large plate of home made on the spot potato chips.
My wife had the Wall Street eggs Benedict loaded with large shrimp plus a side of grits.
Overall a delicious lunch and we will definitely return.

Total cost $20.50 plus a $5.00 tip for our great waitress.

3  Thank Roger D
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The breakfast is expensive and the food is not that good. How can you not cook breakfast? The menu is complicated as I like just eggs, grits, and toast.