“Food was good, service was...”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Food was good, service was...”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The food was good as usual but our waiter Jim or Tim, I can't remember which was a bit much. My daughter said she was done with her salad and he proceeded to pick up her fork and put more salad on it and put it in her mouth! Not once, but twice!!! Words of advice. .. don't do that!

Jackson Springs
“Good Gluten free”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Dined at the Southern Pines location today, as a person with celiac disease and on a strict gluten free diet it can always be challenge eating out. Spoke with the owner Chip and he was very knowledgeable about restrictive diets as well as the wait staff. Enjoyed a great meal without suffering the consequences later. I will be returning often.

Visited October 2013
Rockingham, North Carolina
“they have it together”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we went a few times years ago and was not impressed. Then tried again when there was too long of wait at our places. we went back and had a great experience and several times since. They have got it together now and it is still on the list of places we like to go . It is a place where you have to catch them when the wait is not too long. but once your in it seems to go well .

• Visited August 2013
North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crab legs a good treat”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was at Outback recently and ordered the steak and crab legs special. For $6 more you got extra half pound of crab legs. I wish I could have had a bucket of them as they were really good, big and sweet. Had to ask for wet nap and the manager brought me a hot wet towel, what service! Very nice of him to do that.
I had to eat the steak the next day as I filled up on appetizer and crab legs. Not always happy with meals I have had at Outback (last time I had the porkchop and it was so tough I couldn't cut it even with MY knife). So sent it back and got ribs instead. THey were just okay. SO it took me a while to go back there and did only because the new steakhouse beside it had a line out the door and outside. Glad now I did go back, the Crab legs were worth it and the service, which has always been great; was great once again.
I suggest you try it if you haven't in a while. Long horn steak house beside it will put a hurting on it though so can't go wrong with either.

Visited August 2013
North Carolina
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Can always count on a good meal. Steaks good & love the Mahi Mahi dish. Service is always excellent & friendly. Well managed restaurant. We also take advantage of the call ahead list, which saves on wait time if a busy night.

Visited July 2013