“Good Gluten free”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Dined at the Southern Pines location today, as a person with celiac disease and on a strict gluten free diet it can always be challenge eating out. Spoke with the owner Chip and he was very knowledgeable about restrictive diets as well as the wait staff. Enjoyed a great meal without suffering the consequences later. I will be returning often.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 4, 2013

we went a few times years ago and was not impressed. Then tried again when there was too long of wait at our places. we went back and had a great experience and several times since. They have got it together now and it is still on the list of places we like to go . It is a place where you have to catch them when the wait is not too long. but once your in it seems to go well .

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was at Outback recently and ordered the steak and crab legs special. For $6 more you got extra half pound of crab legs. I wish I could have had a bucket of them as they were really good, big and sweet. Had to ask for wet nap and the manager brought me a hot wet towel, what service! Very nice of him to do that.
I had to eat the steak the next day as I filled up on appetizer and crab legs. Not always happy with meals I have had at Outback (last time I had the porkchop and it was so tough I couldn't cut it even with MY knife). So sent it back and got ribs instead. THey were just okay. SO it took me a while to go back there and did only because the new steakhouse beside it had a line out the door and outside. Glad now I did go back, the Crab legs were worth it and the service, which has always been great; was great once again.
I suggest you try it if you haven't in a while. Long horn steak house beside it will put a hurting on it though so can't go wrong with either.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Can always count on a good meal. Steaks good & love the Mahi Mahi dish. Service is always excellent & friendly. Well managed restaurant. We also take advantage of the call ahead list, which saves on wait time if a busy night.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Although it's not always the healthiest food in the world, it's always good and well-prepared. I have never had a bad meal there and doubt I ever will.