“Great lunch”

Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Chef Donnie has created an AWESOME menu!!! The veg Risotto I had for lunch is AMAZING!!!! I will def be back to try dinner!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

A British pub, done well with a variety of cuisines and beers. I had a British meat pie and ale.....perfect! Yes, British food was great. Nice atmosphere but cold air conditioning

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great atmosphere. Great service. Perfectly poured Guinness and surprisingly great food! So nice to find a local gem like this when traveling. The Blackened Salmon was delicious!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am in Southern Pines two weekends a month and maintain a home there. Due to the upscale nature of the area, there are some incredible places to eat and drink in town.

I had driven by Sly Fox dozens of times but had never stopped in. A friend suggested meeting there for a drink on night and I am so glad that I did.

The bar area is charming. The beer and wine list is vastly superior than anything in town and the service is spot on.

Ironically we were sitting at the bar and talking to the bartender, I remarked that that the one thing the Sly Fox was missing was a few couches and a fireplace.

She came around the bar and asked us to follow her where she led us to a room with a classic stove and much more comfortable seating.. Perfect...

Can't wait to get back there next week to try the food...

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We met another couple at Sly Fox for pre movie lite fare, ended up ordering quite a few appetizers to share and a couple of entres. Oh my Word! What a delightful array of tastes & different choices...our server, Crystal I think was so refreshingly friendly, helpful and attentive, assisting us to choose from the interesting menu selections. We are anxious to go back and make this a favorite place. Highly recommend if you enjoy great food, friendly service & nice presentation. We were told there was a party of 40 in the next room, it was not noisy at all and we truly enjoyed our visit & looking foward to going back.