“Consistently fresh & Delicious prepared by people who care”
Review of Curt's Cucina

Curt's Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Southern Pines, NC
“Consistently fresh & Delicious prepared by people who care”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you haven't been here you are missing the Best food in Southern Pines. Frank is usually our exellent waiter, call for reservations because the word is out & it's fast becoming everyone's favorite Italian restaurant. Love the light batter calamari apetizer and the best "Gravy" for dipping. Forget about those Chain restaurants and all the preservatives and eat healthy at Curt's. I had the Lemon Chicken Picatta over pasta and it was devine. My husband had the special entre Chef Curt prepared. We try different choices on our visits & everything is good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jean H

Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Birthday Tradition”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This was our second year coming to Curt's for hubby's birthday. We love it. The antipasto is so large and full of flavor. More then enough for four, let alone us two! Kind of wish they had a few kid friendly items but our son does love the bread. We take him everywhere so it was a bit of a challenge for him. If you go you HAVE to order the chicken piccata! Whew.

1 Thank Theresa C
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Never again”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is not real Italian. Stay away from the veal. Thick and tasteless. Owner thinks he is the best. No clue. No good Italian in this town. Sad. Save your money. Sorry.

2 Thank STANTONSEE
Sizmtrs06, Owner at Curt's Cucina, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear Customer I am sorry that your Friday May 16th visit to our restaurant was an apparent bad experience for you. I am the Chef and owner of Curt's Cucina. To correct you I do not in anyway began to think I am the best. However anyone who knows me and my restaurant knows that I am all about hospitality and had you ask to speak to me, I would have taken care of the situation in person without excuse or hesitation. I wish you all the best in your future culinary adventure.
SOUTHERN PINES
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorites in the area”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We eat regularly at Curt's and are never disappointed. I highly recommend the fettucine alfredo, it is not the heavy glop that you can sometimes get. The specials are always good and the service is great.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SPKARENLC
Sizmtrs06, Owner at Curt's Cucina, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you we appreciate you!! Chef Shelvey
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Just Okay”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our first visit I had to say below average….not real italian. I ordered clams in white sauce which was plentiful with clams….taste was average. My husband is a lover of chicken marsala which he ordered but sadly only ate about 1/3 (this is a man who always leaves an empty plate). I tasted it and it was horrible….evidently the chef didn't know how to reduce the marsala. It was like drinking marsala straight up… which left a terrible taste in my mouth. My husband doesn't complain….but I mouthed to the waitress that it wasn't good. She asked if he wanted a bag he refused and asked if he would like something else but he refused. The waitress should have known something was up and should have taken the item off our check. We won't be returning.

• Visited April 2014