“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We get the anti pasta platter to go. It has cheese, ham, olives, garlic, meats, and artichokes. Delicious!!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013

Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Italian at it's best”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were at Curt's for my hubby's birthday. We had never been, but had heard about it from others. We were awed by the fabulous antipasto salad. Who knew one could be so good. The server met us warmly, the food came timely and the price was within our retirement budget!! We enjoyed the bread on the table as well as the little dish of oil that comes with it. We will be going back.

• Visited May 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice neighborhood place.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We just moved to town and live near this spot so we tried it as soon as we could. The food was great. The portions are big and tasty. So glad to have a good place to eat so close to home!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Arpyl W
Cary, North Carolina
“Always delicious, fantastic service”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This has become one of our regular spots, just like I said it would in my first review. This is the only good Italian I have had in the area, and it is probably one of the best Italian meals I have ever had. We bring our gravy baby in, our 15 month old son who started eating the marinara there when he was about 4 months old and grunts for more constantly. The atmosphere is nice , not too loud or too quiet. We can have a nice intimate conversation, but don't feel like our baby is disruptive either. The owner and his wife have both come out an d spoken with us, the wait staff is terrific. They always remember us and bring gravy baby his gravy promptly so that he doesn't get out of line. The antipasti is fabulous. Nonnas ragu is my old standby, yummy! But every special they have is fantastic as well. I have never had a less than amazing meal here. Their standard dinner salad is so delicious. I am always full long before the meal comes, I always tell my husband we should have shared something, especially because it would be a crime to leave this place without having the tiramisu. I have had an authentic Italian grandmothers tiramisu, and no restaurant has ever compared, leaving me disappointed, but Curts is the best ever! Cannot wait to go back. Do no remiss this place. Whether its a special occasion or this is a golf or wedding trip or just dinner on a Friday night, if you want to make sure your meal is amazing, GO HERE!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank LaxBosRdu
Pinehurst, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very pleased!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very pleased with the food and service. I have high expectations when dining out and they met all my expectations. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I moved from Pinehurst to Southern Pines so I could experience restaurants like this one. Great job! Please keep it up and change nothing.

• Visited June 2013