“Little loud but worth it”
Review of Curt's Cucina

Curt's Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food is excellent, the bar is cozy, and the service is most efficient and friendly. I only hope the comments about the loudness won't cause this place to have to close their doors!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

What a great restaurant! The rigatoni with italian sausage and gorganzola sauce was fantastic. The service wae excellent, and the recommendations by the wait staff regarding entree and wine selection were spot on. This is now my favorite place to eat.

2  Thank Skidude62
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Good basic Italian restaurant. A bit on the noisy side.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

the quality of food and service belie the casual atmosphere in this perpetually busy and pleasant Italian restaurant. The entrance into a bar where, interestingly, it is quieter than in the main room which has perhaps a dozen tables filled with chatting customers. There is one long table which, it seems, there is a lively family or group conversing. Most tables are for 2 to 4 people. The prices are reasonable, food fresh and well seasoned. Service is attentive. Wine is good.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was surprised my husband suggested we dine here for dinner, since he is not a fan of Italian food. He knows I love Italian food and this restaurant is highly rated on Trip Advisor, so I guess it gave him two reasons to try it out. We had a very good, high energy server, which was nice. The bread they brought to the table was so-so, but perhaps I am spoiled by the FRESH Italian bread served in Little Italy (Cleveland). The marinara they serve with it is just okay. We both had salads, which were very fresh and flavorful. I dont remember what my husband ordered, but he didnt like it. I had veal picatta which would've been good, if it had been breaded properly. The breading was inconsistent and pale, and there wasn't much flavor to the meat itself. The sauce and pasta were good by themselves. For dessert I got the homemade pistachio gelato, which was the highlight of the meal,