“Oooooooooooooooomg”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Betsy's Crepes

Betsy's Crepes
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Piedmont, Missouri
“Oooooooooooooooomg”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

AMAZING!!! I ate here for lunch today. At first I was like, "Crepes for lunch? Really?" Then I took a bite and didn't stop to speak or breathe until I had finished it because it was literally the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. I ordered the "In Da Club" crepe, plain crepe batter, turkey, ham, bacon, cheese, spinach, I forget what else but seriously, omg... Eat here. Do it.

Cuttingsville, Vermont
“Crepes both savory and sweet”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is one of the better crepes restaurants we've been to. Unlike most they offer a choice of batters including, white, whole wheat, buckwheat and gluten free. There was a large variety of fillings to chose from, both decadent and healthy. The salad served alongside had a nice spring mix and the apple vinaigrette was really good. You could have most choices vegetarian or add various meats for a small additional charge. I had spinach, mushrooms and bacon - lovely. The desserts were so appealing it was hard to choose and we tasted everyone else's. All were delicious. The dining area is fun and eclectic and was packed for lunch but the service was attentive. There are a few seats outside as well. It's right downtown and a perfect stop while perusing the shops.

• Visited May 2014
“Breakfast hit the spot.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

A wide range of choices on the menu, many of them very healthy. My egg choice was just right. Service was very friendly and prompt. It was great to be able to sit outside, and not be ignored.

Visited May 2014
Old Tappan, New Jersey
“First stop on every visit!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My whole family loves Betsy's. We stop here before we go anywhere else once we arrive in North Carolina! The crepes are delicious, whether you pick a breakfast or lunch crepe, or just get the sugar and cinnamon one! Yummy. Waffles and eggs are also wonderful. Our entire family loves Betsy's!

Visited May 2014
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Crepes galore!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

If you like crepes, you'll want to try Betsy's Crepes. They offer several different crepes batters, and dozens of different fillings, including savory and sweet. Sandwiches and salads are available too. It's a small cafe style restaurant and because the food is so good, it tends to be crowded, but worth the wait. Friendly service, good prices, fresh ingredients.

• Visited May 2014