“good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Betsy's Crepes

Betsy's Crepes
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

love the spot, good coffee, wonderful menu including gluten free. quaint spot....good value, good food.

Visited May 2013

Southern Pines, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The egg bowls are fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I work in downtown Southern Pines so I often visit the local restaurants. Someone told me the egg bowls were very good so I tried one. I had my choice of onions, ham, spinach, sausage, and bacon. The waitress said I could also add potatoes for an additional $.90 so I tried it. DELICIOUS! I also ordered an extra side of their wheat toast and it was fantastic. I am trying to convince my boss to have our weekly meetings there because they will also take reservations!!

• Visited May 2013
Oak Island, North Carolina
“Most enjoyable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

First time visit. It was early morning and we were passing through, looking for breakfast. We could not have picked a better spot! It was crowded but pleasantly so! The service was fast, the crepes excellent, even my side order of grits was super My coffee cup was never allowed to get past half full before it was filled by a smiling buxom waitress! In all, a great experience. I'll be back and will recommend to all!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sabre460
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Nice, family run restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is always busy and has very friendly staff. They take your order quickly and serve the food fast. It is a unique menu that includes light or heavy options and many sweets too. It is right in the center of things in Southern Pines, so is a convenient stop if you are doing some shopping in the historic district.

1 Thank Kurt H
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfast Anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We travel to the Southern Pines area each March and without exception we eat breakfast everyday at Betsy's Crepes. They offer two choices of Gluten Free crepes, both equally delicious, with what seems like an unlimited number of ingredients to stuff them with. The restaurant is adorable and the waitstaff is always warm and welcoming.

Visited March 2013