“Hard to mess up Mexican too badly.”
Review of Casa Mexicana

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I called for reservations for our group of eight, and when we arrived they had indeed pushed two tables and chairs together. But that's all. No silverware was on the table, no glasses for water. The food was completely average, and the waiter appeared that he would have much rather been at the soccer game on the television. Somewhat disappointing experience.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I'm from California so my Mexican food better be authentic. Food here is terrific, cute little family owned brightly decorated. Everyone is family to them. Love this place go once or twice a week.

1  Thank LaxBosRdu
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I always make sure I eat here when I visit. Service is always very friendly and quick. The decor is amazing with each booth and chair colorfully decorated. I'm always full when I leave even after ordering from the lunch menu. Can't wait to go back next year, it's always the first one I visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Everything was great from the moment we walked through the door it was as if I was in mexico. A great experience compared to the other resturants in the area.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Food was good. Had the fajitas. Server was impolite and very inattentive. Passed our table several times, even with empty drink glasses. only stopped when we flagged them down. Got confused when we tried to order drinks. Got even more confused when trying to order something custom from the menu.
When the server did stop every word was "yeah" or "uh huh". Too many other options for Mexican food in the area to return.

Been to Casa Mexicana? Share your experiences!