“Early Mother's Day Dinner for my Wife”

Southern Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Southern Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: We are a fresh breath of class and style in the Sand Hills of North Carolina. Located in Southern Pines, we offer an atmosphere of relaxed elegance, where steak is our specialty.
Seven Lakes, NC
“Early Mother's Day Dinner for my Wife”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very nice upscale restaurant in the Sandhills. Wanted to do something special for Mother's Day, but needed to do it a couple days ahead of shedule. Service was excellent. Had the Lobster Rangoon appetizer's (free with a coupon we had). They were awesome and tasty. Wife has Scallops and I had the Salmon. Both were excellent and tasted great. Perfect portions. Wife had Apple Crisp for desert and she thought it was excellent as well. Just check out their menu online before you go and enjoy!

• Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
“Love the Wedge”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A local had recommended this restaurant to us. The town of Southern Pines is super cute and the restaurant is in a good location. We didn't have a reservation, but they were able to squeeze us in. I ordered a few different items, but the wedge salad and mac & cheese were my favorite. My husbands' burger was overcooked, but the replacement was very tasty.

Visited March 2013
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our 33rd wedding anniversary at Southern Prime Steakhouse, our first visit. The atmosphere was wonderful, warm and inviting, soothing ambiance. The food was splendid - very tasty and perfect presentation. I hope to return on multiple occasions.

• Visited November 2012
Maitland, Florida
“Service Disappointment”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was initially excited about dining here, but once I was there the service I received was not good at all. There was an error in both of the meals that were ordered and instead of taking responsibility the blame was placed on us asking if we were sure that we ordered what was served and this was done with much attitude. The manager had the opportunity to clean up the mess but I don't think that what they did was adequate. While the food was pretty good the service alone didn't make what we paid worth the value.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dynamitetravel
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“The place for a really tasty steak”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The environment here is very classy. The steaks cost more than at an Outback or Roadhouse, but the taste of tender is more like that of a Ruth's Chris (and at a much lower price). The accompanying vegetables and wine was also very good. Southern Prime is extremely well maintained and the staff is both professional and pleasant. A dinner here won't be your least expensive, but it will be more memorable than the chains. It is also right in the heart of the Southern Pines historic shopping district.