“Consistently Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tripps Restaurant - CLOSED

Tripps Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Consistently Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Always good, always fresh, always good service - what more could you possibly want? I almost always get the same thing: Caesar salad with a crab cake on it. Tripps makes a wonderful Caesar salad, with a nice thin slice of parmesan and the BEST crab cake - lots of crab not a lot of filler. My husband had an linguini with shrimp and a light alfredo cream type sauce. Our friends had Alfredo with scallops and a salad with salmon. All excellent.

• Visited April 2014

Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Decent food for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Tripp's is a chain. Have eaten here frequently over the years. Food is fairly reliable. They do fish, pasta, and beef dishes well. Service is consistently good.

Visited March 2014
Georgia
“Great Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We've only been for Sunday brunch. The food is always good & fresh. Very kid friendly. Reasonably priced.

Visited March 2014
Colorado City, Texas
“Try it out soon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I hope to return soon and try my goal of trying one of everything on the menu. I have had various times in NC for business and Tripps seems to be the best restaurant near the office. The crab cakes with a lemon butter sauces gets me every time, I always want more. So far I have tried the Prime Rib which I feel is the best! Try it out for yourself and don't forget the fudge lava cake for dessert. Service is great every time I visit.

• Visited March 2013
West End, North Carolina
“The Worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Horrible service..terrible food..went there
twice never to return. I dont know what was worse the food or the service

• Visited July 2013