“Amazed!”

Description: Phone: 336-498-3571
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Amazed!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is literally a gem in the middle of nowhere! The fried chicken is probably the best I've ever had and the first time I actually enjoyed the chicken and not just the coating. The atmosphere and friendliness of everyone is beyond anything you'll ever experience in a "chain" restaurant. You can tell they are HUGE Nascar and Richard Petty fans, so the items placed throughout the restaurant were an added bonus for us. :) The bonus? They donate the proceeds of the 1st Saturday of every month to the Victory Junction Camp, a charity that my husband and I believe in and support. My only complaint? They ran out of Banana Pudding!!! Grrrr.....I can only imagine how good it was (until next time), but the suggestion of the Apple Dumpling was the right one! Spectacular!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank JacquiH68

Yadkinville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking for Great food here it is!!!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wonderful great food and everyone was great! If you have not been there you need to try it. You will not go home hungery. They have done an outstanding job!!
We have drove over 120 miles will do it again anytime!
Band was playing and it was a full restaurant when we got their and when we lift. Thanks to all the staff and Betty, Wayne and David!!!

Five stars to them from us.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Estayer
Randleman, NC
“Some of the best fried chicken you'll ever taste!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

An old favorite of mine. Always reliable, good country cooking. Not a lot of choices - but they are tested by time and proven good!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank classy_carolina_lady
Greensboro NC
“Great food ,Great atmosphere,Wonderful people”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The first time I went into the restaurant there was a band playing,it happened to be the first Saturday of the month.Had a great meal,came back a couple times when I found out that Betty and Wayne give all of the proceeds on the first Saturday to Victory Junction Camp.Since then we try to be there every chance we get.It is well worth the 40 mile ride from my house !

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank bobcat41
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Good country cooking & laid back atmosphere”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

It is a little off the normal path, but we really enjoyed our 1st time at Snyder Farms. There were 6 people in our group and everyone enjoyed it. The fried chicken was pretty good, chicken & dumplings were very good. Everything I ate off of the buffet was very tasty. Thursday & Saturday they have a mix of foods, some seafood and some country foods. Friday nights are mostly seafood on the buffet. The hours are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday... 5-9, Sunday 11:30-2 ... The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome during our visit. We will defintely go again soon.

• Visited November 2012