“Just so amazing!!!”
Review of The Cajun Belle - CLOSED

The Cajun Belle
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I am from Louisiana and my husband and I are stationed. In North Carolina, we love Cajun food , this is the greatest and most delicious food ever! They also have amazing hospitality !!!!!!!! :) y'all don't want to pass this up!

1  Thank Maggie S

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have been at least half a dozen times now (maybe 8, actually).

Can't say enough about the food; everything I've tasted is incredible!

There have been some comments about the decor. Don't expect The Ritz.... There are no fancy restaurants in Sneads Ferry, so I don't get the criticism. The restaurant is sparkly CLEAN and isn't that more important? The restaurant very much reminds me of those in Cajun country or even our own Down East. Go for THE FOOD!

And don't forget to have dessert. The Cajun Belle features pecan pie, bread pudding, and peach cobbler--all homemade, all delicious!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been 2times and was blown away with how awesome the food is,first time I had the Cajun shrimp and oysters over dirty rice,toss salad and gator bites as our appetizer,that was good then the 2nd time I had the grilled gator over dirty rice,toss salad and was amazed how fabulous it was. I'm glad to have another variety of food in the ferry.

2  Thank mustang92gtgurl
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Happy with the new cuisine in town. We know our cajun food and were not disappointed at all!! Alligator bites, ettouffe and jambalaya all spiced just right!! Portions were great!! Staff/Employees all very welcoming, Chef came out and talked with us!! Great experience. I see a lot of reviews about the atmosphere, my opinion is they are just coming out of the shoot, the tables and openness of the place will evolve as they grow!!

2  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just tried the new Cajun restaurant in town at the recommendation of a friend. My first impression upon entering the establishment was disappointing as it had a stark, Bingo hall atmosphere. Also, we were not excited by eating from plastic ware. However, the food was delicious!!! I really enjoyed my Jambalaya and the Prime Rib was amazingly flavorful and tender. Everyone else in my party enjoyed their meals as well with the exception of my husband. He ordered the Boudin meal and just couldn't get past the texture of the meat-somewhat mushy. We chalked this experience up to our lack of inexperience with authentic Cajun food and the manner in which it is prepared as everything else for excellent. The service was friendly and timely and the chef even came out to great us! If you're not overly concerned with aesthetics-you should try this food!

2  Thank KWillis2013