“Great value, service, and food!”
Review of T's Cafe - CLOSED

T's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The western omelet is great! They were nice enough to substitute steak for the ham when I explained I don't eat pork, but would like to have a western style omelet. I had the home fries with onions and toast as my "sides". It was so good I ordered lunch to go, grilled grouper nuggets with potato salad. Even though I ate this a few hours later, it was still very good grouper. The staff was very friendly, my order was ready in less than 5-10 minutes. I will be back!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

After disappointing breakfast experiences elsewhere in Sneads Ferry, I'm so glad we gave T's a try! Their breakfast is great and the menu had something for everyone. It's a comfortable atmosphere, you order at the counter and they bring your meal to the table. I really like their veggie omelet, and my friend gets the crab cakes eggs Benedict every time. Consistently good food and friendly service.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The only 2times I have ever eaten there was right after it opened and both times I found hair in my food.

2  Thank mustang92gtgurl
Reviewed May 17, 2013

converted boat marina had good food that was priced great for what you got , the staff was good and looked after you the service was a little hard to understand the first time in ( the way you ordered and picked up your food). After the remodel the style of ordering was better but the prices went right out of the window along with the reason to eat there.

1  Thank oldoddie
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is a real " local" place!
The freshest seafood because they have their own seafood " house" in Sneads Ferry so the food is fresh off the boat!
Nothing fancy - order at the counter- generous portions. They are an all woman business- even in the kitchen .
Open only 11-3 Tuesday~Sat
Ps- our friends stopped by on their way out of town to buy a LB of grilled and peeled shrimp for the drive home and did not make it very far before it was all gone!