“Enjoyable Experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I took my son, his wife and my grandson to Cancun restaurant in Snead's Ferry. Pleasant time, good food and our server Roselyn was great - friendly and helpful. The nachos were large enough to be considered a main dish and both the enchiladas and fajitas were very good. The only complaint was that my dau-in-law's margarita tasted like it was from some sort of pre-mix. There isn't alot of options in this area which is why finding a good place was even more surprising. Try it if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We enjoy the draft beer and the authentic Mexican food. Great salsa and chips and of course, tacos! Service is quick.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Paid $10 for chips and salsa to go. Last week it was half that price. Then saw the waiter pocket the cash !!!!!

jorge94, Owner at Cancun Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

I am so sorry for Inconvenience. thank you for your comment, I was able to find the individual who was overcharging and stealing money from my business. I have taking actions by firing that person. I would like to talk to you in person or on the phone to refund your meal. please call me my number is 910-5410745 and ask for the manager, ELIZABETH, OR ESAU. OR MY CELL NUMBER 9104437213.
I sincerely apologize and I would like to compensate by offering a free meal for you and your wife

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Dinner was chili rellenos and carnitas-both very good-excellent margaritas. Our server Roselyn was very efficient and friendly. She made sure all our needs were met & everything was okay-they were. Very clean restaurant, bathroom spotless. Employees pleasant while performing their tasks. Nice vibe all around.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My mother and I eat here 4 to 5 days a week. The service is outstanding and the food is authentic. I have spent a lot of time in Mexico for work and play and find that the Cancun Restaurant brings the authentic style and flavors to the local area of Sneads Ferry and Topsail Island. My all time favorite ~ the chicken tacos as they are cooked and flavored to perfection. If you add a side of refried beans, in my opinion, the meal is complete. Their chips and salsa are delicious and plentiful which is always a plus to get a meal started. The service and staff are friendly, helpful, and make the experience an enjoyable place to eat. The value is also excellent!!