“Love this place! Love the owners!”
Review of Sneads Beans - CLOSED

Sneads Beans
North Carolina
“Love this place! Love the owners!”
Reviewed March 4, 2010

I visit Sneads Beans at least several times a week. The owners make me feel like I am welcomed and they sometimes start my regular coffee drink when they see me pull up! The coffee is fantastic and the place is comfortable for working on my computer (free WiFi) or visiting with friends and family. In the summer, I enjoy my scoop of Cappucino Crunch Ice Cream. The younger staff on the ice cream side is always polite and helpful.
Sneads Beans is a locally owned establishment with owners who truly care about the community and their customers!

Boynton Beach
“What a treat”
Reviewed May 22, 2009

Cute shop with coffee nostalgia items, very very friendly owner. Best mocha latte I've had

Sneads Ferry
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“REAL Coffee...Finally!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2008

What a place! Such a wide variety of coffees...cold, hot, multiple flavors...and FLAVOR COMBINATIONS! The ladies who work there are always friendly and extremely helpful with picking out a coffee to try. This wonderful coffee shop dreams up their own coffee concoctions and I haven't been disappointed with any of them. I purposely pick a different coffee each time I walk in...and I can't stop myself from walking in!! The owners are warm and friendly...and have just welcomed their first child! CONGRATULATIONS!

Sneads Beans specializes in coffee, but they also dabble in smoothies, fruit chillers (slushies), bagels, scones, cookies, etc... You will not be disappointed.

On top of everything already mentioned above, this quaint little coffee shop picks out one flavorful coffee a month and a percentage of the the money made from the sale of this coffee treat is given to a local charity or group. WAY TO GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY. Stop in and check out the charitiable coffee drink of the month.

Sneads Beans...WOW.