“Excellent food and service”

Rick's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Sneads Ferry
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went at 6 pm on a Thursday night and were seated within 15 minutes. We had tried several other restaurants on the island and were not impressed but Rick’s was definitely the exception. Delicious food and fast service. Our server was attentive and the rest of the staff was eager to help as well. Great for seafood and land lovers as well as picky kids , we will certainly stop there again!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is fantastic! We come here every year while on vacation and honestly if it were closer we would make day trips just to eat here. Trivia night is a must! The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is great!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While visiting Topsail every year on vacation Rick’s is the Restauart we visit at least 2-3 times cause it’s never a disappointment. Fantastic food great service not to mention it’s a STEELERS BAR/ Restauart. This visit Kristy was wonderful to us & the waitress’s Kaycee, Paige, & Linnea was very attentive to our table. If your any where near this restaurant it’s a must to visit. Steak lovers get the Ribeye Steak with the Pittsburgh Rub it melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had just arrived to visit my cousin who moved in November to Sneads Ferry. We sat at the bar. It was a Tuesday night and it was packed. Meaning that it is well liked! It was also trivia night. I had the clam chowder with 2 crab cakes. The crab cakes had flavor and crunch. The soup was very different. I cannot explain it. But I really liked it and it wasn't just your typical clam chowder. I would have it again! They had the steak and a buffalo chicken salad. The beer was also very good.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable atmosphere, friendly/helpful & attentive staff.

Sports Bar eats mixed with comfort food choices that all seemed to be executed well. We were a group of 5 guys in to watch football on a Saturday afternoon, tried a lot of the menu.

Nice choice of cocktails, taps & bottled beer. Carolina at the Bar was awesome! I would definitely recommend & return if in the area again.