Americas Best Value Inn
$94
Country Inn
Super 8 Smithfield(Smithfield)(Great Value!)
$62
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 06/01
$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$71
$84
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield(Smithfield)(Great Value!)
$66
$114
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It was late, my mom and I were on our way to Myrtle beach and this place seemed like a good deal. The place was dirty, the parking was bad, the road to the place was really bad and off the beaten path. The road alone should of been a sign to turn around. There where cob webs hanging from the ceiling, mold in the bath tub and items were broken, the door did not even shut right ad let light shine in. Remote did not even work for the TV. When we tried to check out at am, their was no one even available. Will never stay at the place again no matter how tired I am.

Room Tip: Do not say here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Barb525
abvismithfield, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Barb525,

On behalf of the management of Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay. We are working on these issues to provide a more enjoyable experience for future guests.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked on line for the room for $40 got there it was cheaper rate on the door but they charged me the higher rate. Filthy rooms the remote did not work shower was not or ever cleaned mold mildew. We were dead tired so we just sucked it up and passed out. In the morning we did not take a shower because the bathroom was so discusting. Then went down for our breakfast there was un sanitary food and discusting coffee.I will never stay there or at any of this hotel chain ever. U can get a better room for the same price or mabie ten dollars more please do yourself a favor and make your long trip comfortable do not stay here.Oh and the lobby smelled of beer and puke.

Room Tip: Don't keep going
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Ransom D

Dear Ransom D,

I appreciated that fact that you took the time to share a review with us. We do offer toast, bagels, muffins, sausage biscuits, juice, coffee, and fruit on our Continental Breakfast. The foods are served fresh each day. I apologize for the housekeeping issues as well. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Americas Best Value Inn-Smithfield NC

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Only stayed over 1 night here on the way down South. Average hotel - Not much of a view from any of the rooms that I could tell. The Inn was sorta off the beaten path - not real easy to find. We could see it from 95, but getting to it was a different story. Make sure you get good directions! Beds were pretty comfortable - breakfast was so-so. Good for a one nighter heading either way on 95.

Room Tip: No good rooms that I could see - views of parking lot, highway and closed down pool.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear MakoMan13,

Thank you for posting a traveler review with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am sorry that you had a hard time finding our location. We hope that you stay with us again should you return to the area.

Americas Best Value Inn-Smithfield NC

Reviewed January 15, 2013

not bad for $35.99 a night. ok hotel for 1-2 nights stay. there are other hotels in area too but i like this place since its right off highway. right in the middle from Newyork to florida route.furniture needs upgrade and wifi had little issue but with the price of 35.99 i can go with it

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

DK28311,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. We hope that you stay with us again should you return to the area.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a hotel that we've stayed at before & it was just average like most hotels on I-95 for the price. This stay was very unpleasant. The rug was pretty new but the towels were bare threads and the bathroom in need of replacements. The hanger rack was rusty & the room smelled of a strong air freshener which remained on your clothes.
After retiring for the night, a phone call came into our room at midnight & woke us up. The caller identified himself as the assistant manager & claimed that our car was hit and if there was any damages, we should walk to the front desk and get a 25% discount on our next stay. He spoke about us contacting the police. At this point, I handed the phone over to my husband who began questioning this guy. My husband hung up and went to check the car and then to the front desk. The person on duty said there was no assistant manager for the hotel and the caller requested our room. When asked why he put the call through without asking who was calling, he said he thought we may have told someone where we would be staying. We believe that on the other side of this hotel, they have residents who were playing a joke. I had a hard time going back to sleep feeling very uneasy and annoyed. Never again will we stay there even if they gave us the room for $.99!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear beaches,

Thank you for bringing the issues you experienced to our attention. We are taking some additional measures with our front desk staff regarding call screening. I apologize for any inconvenience.