“We stop Everytime”

Smithfield's Chicken'n Bar-B-Q
Ranked #8 of 87 Restaurants in Smithfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“We stop Everytime”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Everytime we drive from Virginia to Florida, we stop at this restaurant. We almost always get take out, a couple of times we went through the drive through. The drive through was fast, even faster then when we go in for take out.

I get the chicken combo. It is ALWAYS hot and delicious. I never used to like hushpuppies, but I LOVE their hushpuppies. The tea always tastes fresh brewed.
We tried the banana pudding this time as well. It tasted truly homemade - yum

My daughter got the chicken strips and they were huge!

• Visited January 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Food & Service Awesome”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My Wife and I ate here(11/23/13) and the food was great. Best Sweet Tea, Brunswick Stew and Pulled Pork were Delicious. Cole Slaw & Potato Salad were very good as well. We will return to this location when we come back. The Management and workers were so nice and you never wanted for anything.

Brush Creek, Tennessee
“Great chicken and BBQ”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We visited today and had a great meal! Loved the combo plate with some of the juiciest fried chicken I've ever had, and the BBQ was excellent as well. I'm a BBQ snob, and it has to be just right to get my attention. This does for sure, not saucy, just pulled pork with a vinegar based sauce sprinkled on top. Excellent hush puppies as well! Will come back next time I'm in the area.

London, United Kingdom
“Great Pulled Pork BBQ North Carolina Style”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was the first food we had in good old North Carolina....I really cannot remember what we ate apart from the Brunswick Stew and Pulled Pork BBQ sandwich and it was great and really tasty...the BBQ sauce brilliant!

Its a bit like a a fast food BBQ shop...a NC version of MacDonalds or KFC...but at the cheap price we paid...less than $8 per person..great value and filling

• Visited October 2013
Oklahoma
“Not as good as the hype”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Sides were great. Banana pudding rocked. BBQ was really dry and I'm not a big fan of the seasonings. Hush puppies were good as well.

1 Thank andyp9360