“Exceptional Confort Inn”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Smithfield
New York City, New York
“Exceptional Confort Inn”
Reviewed September 7, 2008

Brand New Hotel Just off I 95. My family stayed 1night on our way back from Florida to New York. We loved the place. The room was very spacious for 4 people (2 dbl Beds plus a cot) and
spotlessly clean. The free continental breakfast is a big plus.
The fitness room and pool adds to the appeal of this beautiful property. You can't get better value for your money. We will be
staying there again next April.

• Liked — space and cleanliness
  • Disliked — no hot breakfast
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Fla
Reviewed June 21, 2008

Because we are choice hotel members and use a choice hotel credit card, our stay here was free. We usually stay next door at the Sleep Inn which is owned by the same chain. This hotel was brand new so we thought we'd give it a try. Check-in probably took less than a minute. The staff was as friendly as southerners are known to be. Super nice ! Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. My only complaint would be the smell of fresh paint. It did not bother anyone in our group but me so I just think I'm more sensitive than others to odors. Other than that, it was perfect.

• Liked — New, Clean and close to everything
  • Disliked — Smell of fresh paint and new carpeting (but not too bad)
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
Hertfordshire, England
Reviewed June 14, 2008

My Son and I stayed here after arriving off a really dull flight from London. The hotel is perfectly situated for the Premium Outlet mall, which is why we were there.

The staff are extremely pleasant, and the rooms were amazing for the price we paid. Wonderful beds and bright modern bathrooms with loads of space.

My son loved the waffle maker at breakfast, and there was a very good variety of pastries, fruits and cereals.

This is the best place to stay if you're in the area.

• Liked — Very clean and modern. Great beds. Close to outlet mall
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
England
Reviewed June 10, 2008

Stayed 10 nights on business. Fantastic comfortable beds and pillows. Room cleaned every day (impeccably I might add),massive bathroom with power shower, hairdryer, about 9 fluffy white towels.
Excellent flat screen TV with about 30 cable channels (the last 4, HBO films are the best). Wake-up calls never missed. Desk, lamp and reading chair just perfect. Loads of wardrobe space although I should have brought some of my own wire coathangers as I had too many shirts . The fridge and microwave were a surprising added bonus which I made full use of (the gas station about 5 minutes walk away sells provisions). The meals at local restaurant El Sombrero were always so generous that I ended-up taking them back to the room, cooling them in the fridge and then heating them up later in the microwave. Continental breakfast is unfussy and just right (free newspapers). Pool furniture has recently been added to the outside pool which makes it a joy to sit around as it is generally so quiet there. Smithfield Cinema just at the back of the hotel, the entrance prices are amazingly cheap.
Simply wowed by this new hotel, they even had a washing machine and dryer for guests.

• Liked — Room facilities, everything looked like new
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
CT
Reviewed March 14, 2008

We checked in late (after 1AM) on Monday march 10th. Front desk attendant was very friendly, awake and helpful. Check in was a breeze and we were very happy having just left the Best Western next door after being treated awfully (read review).

Rooms were great. Large, clean, comfortable beds. The beds are high which may not be great for some older travellers but they were so comfortable. We will definitley be staying there in the future.

• Liked — frindliness of desk attendant and great rooms
  • Disliked — there is nothing we did not like
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank CtKimberly
Sewell, NJ
Reviewed March 6, 2008

The Comfort Inn, Smithfield, NC was immaculately clean. The service we got was fantastic! This will be our choice when in Smithfield every time!

Stayed February 2008
Florida
Reviewed February 21, 2008

New motel features large, clean and comfortable rooms. Beds are very high and may pose a problem for the elderly traveler. Wireless internet in room works great. Nice breakfast served in an inviting area. Great location with many choices for dining and shopping in the area. Easy access to I-95.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Rover9FL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithfield
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
BEST WESTERN Smithfield Inn
BEST WESTERN Smithfield Inn
#2 of 10 in Smithfield
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95
Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!