“HALF WAY HOME !!”

Best Western Smithfield Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Smithfield
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Living in Florida and having family in New Jersey we travel the I-95 route quite regularly. Smithfield N.C. is half way point for us. The Best Western is our home away from home overnite stop. The staff always seem to remember us as we walk into the door and the welcome makes you feel that your at home. The lobby is clean and has that warm feeling. The rooms are spotless and very roomy. Their rates ( Triple AAA ) are the best in the area. The breakfast that comes with the room is more than just a continental breakfast. What is also great is the location. You can walk out of the hotel and within walking distance are shops, movie theater, and a dozen restaurants. Works for me.......

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Smithfield Inn was clean and welcoming with carts to take baggage to 2nd and 3rd floors in the elevator. The breakfast included egg items as well as waffles. This is the first hotel help-yourself breakfast room where I saw someone cleaning the tables after each use! I will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shirley B
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is a poor example of what I have come to expect from the Best Western name. From no directions and signs to the argumentative staff to the lack of handicap accessibility to the very poor breakfast, totally dissatisfied with this hotel. If you or any member of your party need handicap accessability, then go further up I-95 N to Goldrock, NC or down I-95 S to Lumberton, NC. Stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I travel the east coast regularly and stay only at Best Westerns. I seemed to have missed this one in the past for reasons unknown. I found it in the rest stop Hotel Coupon booklet on I-95. Although I normally make hotel reservations prior to my weekly trips, I didn't this trip. I'm now glad I didn't. This hotel is top shelf. The location, just off I-95 in Smithfield N.C. (I forgot the exit number and they're not listed on the hotel signs on the highway...fairly new I believe), the staff, the nice rooms and reasonable rates (use the coupon) make this hotel well worth the stay. I will be staying here again on future trips...no doubt about it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Another great night in our travels to Florida. This motel met all of our criteria...clean, spacious rooms, good beds, quiet. The complementary breakfast is somewhat limited, but still more than adequate to get us going. The lady attending the breakfast area made me feel as if I was right at home! Wish they had other than foam cups in the room to drink from. Due to outside road construction, it is a little more difficult to get to the motel, but that should end soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We almost always use a Best Western hotel when we travel on the road....we have tried many but this chain gives you the best bang for your buck! Clean rooms, decent breakfast, availability, etc...always non-stressful to find one on the road, and always affordable!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great place to stay! Halfway point on the 95 n/s interstate. rooms are a great value with AARP or AAA cards. Close to the outlet mall and restaurants.Breakfasts are good and plentiful. Rooms are clean, quiet and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithfield
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smithfield, NC
#7 of 10 in Smithfield
Hampton Inn Dunn
Hampton Inn Dunn
#1 of 7 in Dunn

Been to Best Western Smithfield Inn? Share your experiences!