We spent one night at the Sleep Inn and Suites on our way to Williamsburg. On the upside, the room was clean, quiet and totally adequate. The bed was very comfortable, which is always a pleasant surprise. The staff was pleasant and efficient, and the price, $65 senior rate, was certainly right. We had a bit of trouble connecting to the wi-fi, (which turned out to be a problem with our computer), and they sent someone to help us with it right away. Problem solved.
On the downside, the thermostat had a mind of its own. Regardless of what we requested it to do, it did whatever it wanted! To be fair, we didn’t complain, so no points subtracted for that. Breakfast was a bit sparse, but the breakfast area was clean and attractive.
We would stop here again, without hesitation, especially in light of the other choices in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2017 Platinum Award winner hotel adjacent to Carolina Premium Outlet Mall. Featuring free hot breakfast with Sausage, Eggs, and Waffles. We have a large meeting room for business meetings or family reunions. Area attractions include Smithfield Cinnemas, Starbucks, Outback Steakhouse, Bob Evans, Ava Gardner Museum and American Music Jubilee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Smithfield
- Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield Hotel Smithfield
- Sleep Inn Smithfield
- Sleep Inn Hotel Smithfield
- Smithfield Sleep Inn