“What a very pleasant surprise!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Smithfield
“What a very pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I must thank all of the positive reviews that I read while traveling from Kissimmee back to NY. They helped us to choose the Sleep Inn Smithfield. What a pleasant surprise. We were welcomed by a warm and friendly staff. The lobby was also inviting and comfortable
looking. Our room is spotless had a large desk, mini fridge and microwave. The bathroom is a crisp clean white with plenty of soap, towels, lotion etc.
Did I mention the Premium Outlet is next door. OMG

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank Dezylu
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, April 10, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review about your stay with us! We are thrilled that you liked our staff and our accomodations. We've also been enjoying the new shops at the Carolina Premium Outlets like Chico's, Talbots, Ann Taylor...so many shops and so little time!
We hope you'll come stay with us again on your way down from NY. I would love to meet you personally.

Sales Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
nc
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stayed here in early March, while "back home" for my high school reunion. I booked the hotel based on other reviews on Trip Advisor, and I have to say, they were dead on. The front desk staff...what an amazing blend of Southern hospitality and professionalism. They were so friendly and had us checked in in about 30 seconds. Our room smelled fresh, nice to have a window that opened. But what really blew me away was the bathtub. It was so clean it sparkled - seriously, I could see my reflection in it! There was not one speck of hair, dirt, mold, anything, anywhere in that bathroom; it was the cleanest I have ever seen in a hotel, EVER. Our bed was so comfy, the pillows were perfect - not too hard, not too soft. Breakfast was about what you would expect, the usual assortment and lots of hot, fresh coffee. All in all, if I could give the place more than 5 stars, I would, and I would not hesitate to book a room here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nervousnelly2
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2011
Well after that review just wanted to say "Thank you, Honey Child"!! We were totally blown away by your very complimentary comments. So please come back and let us treat you to some fresh baked cookies and discounts to eat out and shop the outlets! We've also upgraded breakfast to include sausage & eggs.

Please stop by on your next visit and let me meet the nice people who so highly recommended us!

MBoyette, Sales Director
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed March 7, 2011

My family and friends have stayed at this hotel a number of times over quite a few years and have found the staff very professional and truly caring about their clients. It is refreshing and reassuring to find the same staff members each time we arrive, low employee turnover means allot to me when selecting a place to trust my friends and family to lay their heads down. The hotel was very clean and the breakfasts more than adequate to send us out to start the day. I wish they were pet friendly for well behaved pets, there are times when we visit the area that we are forced to stay at a lesser quality hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank javarush
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
You are so nice to let us know that our front desk staff were attentive to your needs during your stay with us. We have recently won a Choice Hotels Apex Award for Staff Excellence. Our people always try to do the little something extra that will make the difference in making our guests stays special and happy. It's always nice to visit where there is a friendly face that you remember!

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

MBoyette, Sales Director
Holbrook, New York
Reviewed March 2, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past few years on trips between NY and FLA to visit friends and family. The hotel is clean, comfortable and secure. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to help you with everything from dinner recommendations to providing you with whatever you need. Outlet shopping, restaurants, a movie theater and local theater group are in walking distance and/or close proximity. This is a well run and well maintained property......right off I-95 but quiet and set back with free breakfast, pool on premises and offering great rates..

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RJT117
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, March 5, 2011
You wrote a stunning review and pretty much left us speechless! It's guests like you that make us want to do even more to be ready for your next visit. Please do come and introduce yourselves so that I can thank you in person. We are a 5 time platinum award winner and are trending platinum this year. We believe in treating each guest as family and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed February 3, 2011

My wife and I were travelling from Rhode Island to Florida and stopped at the Sleep Inn in Smithfield, in NC. After driving for 12 hours some in inclement weather we were ready for a rest. The king size bed was what we needed. The desk clerk was very friendly and accomodating and helped us with references and opinions of local restaurants. And the FREE breakfast was more than a continental breakfast. It opened at 6am, and allowed us to eat beore we got back on the road for our trip. We found this motel VERY clean and all the personal friendly. We'll try to time our N-S, and S-N trips to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PatZz3413
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, February 16, 2011
Hey, you were just terrific to us! Next time stop by the front desk and let me meet you. I love reading very detailed reviews. It makes me know that you really care about good service and value for monies spent. We always want to be on your list of #1's.

Looking forward to meeting you on your next visit. Enjoy Florida1!

tcbtcb08
Reviewed January 31, 2011

On our way from FL to NJ and wanted to stop at the outlet mall. Great location and great service. I'm picky and I want it clean. It was. Very nice hotel and great staff. Very good breakfast but the dinning room is small but ample. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tcbtcb08
We love catering to "picky "guests!! We want to stay at the top of our game and pleasing our guests is what we do best! You are so kind to recommend us and we look forward to you visiting with us on your way back again.

Philadelphia
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Stopped here on our way home from Florida. We used a coupon and received a very fair price. It was clean, nicely decorated, convenient and the staff was very welcoming. Had a greats night sleep, enjoyed free wifi, comfortable, clean and inviting. The breakfast was delicious-sausage, eggs, waffles etc. We will stay there again.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vapatriots
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, January 22, 2011
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We have expanded our breakfast to include eggs and sausage and it was nice to hear that you were pleased with our breakfast selection. We hope to see you again soon!

Sales Director
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithfield
Best Western Smithfield Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 6 in Selma

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield? Share your experiences!