“Nice location...”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #65 of 100 Restaurants in Smithfield
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at Highway 70 At I-95. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Smithfield, NC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I make the I-95 run several times a year from NJ to SC. This was the first time that we stopped at the Smithfield Burger King on Highway 70 at I-95 and we were pleasantly surprised.

First, this location was an easy on and off from I-95. I hate when we get off the interstate for an advertised restaurant, only to find that it is a few miles down the road. But what was really nice is that this restaurant was very clean (including the bathrooms), the staff was very friendly and efficient, and the ingredients were very fresh. I hate when we stop somewhere and get a burger with wilted lettuce and mushy tomatoes. Plus, an extra bonus was that it was not crowded. A special thank you to Vincenzo, who waited on us. We will definitely put this on our places to stop again on our next trip.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

The floor looked like it hadn't been swept in a week. There are food stains on the walls. The drink machine seriously is in need of a scrubbing. Tables need wiping and the bathroom needs to be cleaned. On to the food.....my sandwhich and fries were lukewarm at best. I watched them make the sandwhich the second time and their meat is precooked and they simply warm it up in the microwave. All the while, the supposed manager is just standing the counter in a daze.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank GIJane44
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

After spending hours at the Carolina Premium outlets free treating our granddaughter to a summer wardrobe, we really needed some inexpensive food to tide us over. Burger King for the bill. We all had crispy chicken, which was surprisingly good and filling. You can't beat the value.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2015

My wife and I visited this BK on Jan 2nd, 2014. The burgers were pretty good. The soda and tea was somewhat watered down. The service was pretty good. The only issue I found was that when you go large on your combo it is not worth the extra 1.00 dollar. My wife had the small size combo and I upgraded to the large. Both size fries came in the same size box, I could not tell the difference between a large fry and a small fry. I had to ask the cashier. It just seemed to be a few fries more. No worth the cost to upgrade.

Date of visit: January 2015