“Only open restaurant”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We thought eating here was going to be a mistake as it was the only place open after a storm,we weren’t the only people ordering food so it wasn’t the quickest place but we ordered as we were a family of 5 the pork chops were a bit over cooked but tasty,the hamburger melt was very good my grandson ordered a hamburger and the younger one ordered waffles we had a good dinner at a fair price, our waiter was very nice paid a lot of attention to the kids which after a long drive was appreciated.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

This Waffle House was not only delicious as always, but the service was the fastest I’ve ever seen. We waited about 10 minutes, and as soon as a guest was finished at the table(without being rushed) their was one employee watching and cleared the table, and we were seated. About 10 minutes of us ordering our food was ready. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

As I drive back north after the Solar Eclipse, I felt myself dozing off, so I had to get off the highway. I drove up a bit and saw the 24 hour Waffle House, I walked in and was greeted by friendly people. It look as if many locals visit here, I had the only different license plate in the parking lot.

There were 2 waitresses, and one guy cooking, most tables were filled, and I decided to sit at the counter, trying to keep my eyes open, Hot coffee fresh made waffle, eggs made to order hot bowl of grits, and all served with a smile.

The combination of my long drive and these friendly faces was worth the stop.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Stopped here on a family road trip to FL-have to say this was the prettiest and cleanest Waffle House I have ever been to. The cooks and servers were super kind, the food was good, fast and inexpensive like is expected at Waffle House. They apparently had gone through a renovation and everything was shiny, new, and spic and span clean. HIGHLY recommend stopping here if close by.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

I eat here every time I come to Smithfield
The staff is friendly
The food is freshly cooked and taste so good