“Consistently great food”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #31 of 95 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed October 3, 2014 via mobile

Been at this location many times and the food is consistently good!!! The $5.00 menu is great and the staff is attentive!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

As we always seem to end up stopping in Smithfield, NC on our way down to GA, we always end up at the Waffle House for breakfast. I've been to others but don't really pay enough attention to compare them. But as far as this one goes, they prepare a 3 egg omelette better than any restaurant I've ever eaten at. I don't think Bobby Flay or Giada could do it better. The waffles are always fluffy and good and we love the hash browns as well. The service is always very fast and, of course, the food is very cheap. Great place.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

But this one was very inefficient. The wait staff was pleasant and immediately greeted us and took the orders, but it took an unusual long time to get the food. The eggs were not cooked to order and the cook quickly offered to send another order over. I was facing him and he didn't appear to know how to properly prepare an over-medium egg. He attempted to wipe the uncooked white of the egg off with a napkin. My experience was not bad enough that I wouldn't recommend them, but I think some training/experience would be in order.