All reviews baymont inn and suites room was clean friendly front desk staff waffles off the highway kelly nc outlets cereal stopover rates
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Room smelled like smoke and very strong spray of some sort to hide the smoke. Smoke detector was ripped off the all and nowhere to be found. this was no way a non smoking room like it was supposed to be.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kelly R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

I apologize to you for any inconvenience that you suffered while staying with us. We do not want anyone to leave our property and not be happy. Each critique is important to us as we strive for continuous improvement. I would like you to know we have just completed our upgrades in all our guest rooms. Please, next time you are in Smithfield reach out to me as I hope too see you again on your next trip to Smithfield, NC.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Overwhelmed, compassionate, displeased veteran, business woman, dedicated and loyal customer, friend, and patron. Grandaughter of a mulit-billionare of which is World War Veteran, niece of Veterans, and parent of well-educated, multi-racial quadralingual family.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling to NJ from Florida and decided to take two days to complete the trip. We started looking for hotels at the halfway point and since we had our 8 lb. chihuahua with us, we were limited to the hotels that were pet friendly. We stopped at a few that either said they were pet friendly on Trip Advisor but were not or were undedicated and we found they were not. We saw that Baymont Inn was in fact pet friendly but the rooms were $72.00 so my expectations were kind of low. I was exhausted at this point so we paid for the room. We were located in the upstairs section of a “no smoking” room. When we opened the door, we smelled cigarette smoke. The chair had a stain on the seat, the bedspread was stained, no mattress cover, the sink area was dirty, the bathroom was dirty, the bathtub had mold around the jacuzzi Jets, the shower curtain rod was spun from it breaking away from the wall before we were there and the curtain that had mold on it did not close properly. The doorknob on the bathroom was coming off the door and the safety bar on the main door did not close properly. The mattress was standard and uncomfortable. The air conditioning unit was loud and blew air that smelled like cigarette smoke in my face all night. A group of people that were on the first floor under us were partying outside while sitting on the bed door of their pickup truck and were making noise all night. I got approximately 2 hrs. sleep and woke clogged like I was in a smokey bar all night. I showered in the shady bathroom with water pressure so light, a water pistol would have worked better. The good part is that I was up and out early. Grabbed a coffee at the nearby Starbucks and was rolling north before the traffic. I was under the impression that Baymont was owned and renovated by Wyndham hotels. Well, they missed this one or at least this one room. You get what you pay for!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 7, 2018

My family and I have stayed at Baymont Inn & Suites many times since 2013. This is the third Baymont we have stayed in recently and it will be our last. We have watched the quality go from great to fair to poor. Investigation into why, I was told new management. My husband asked for new wash cloths but was told to wait until they can be washed. It took 2 hours before we received the wash cloths. The small refrigerator was warm on the inside and the freezer compartment was corrode. The microwave had a black spot on the inside that when you use the microwave there were sparks. Carpet old, coffee pot had paint spots on top and the bed was extra hard. This Baymont Inn & Suite located in Smithfield NC was the WORST...

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kelly R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Stayed there many times in the past 5 yrs. Halfway to final destination. Great place to stop with my dog. Great people and plenty of Restaurants near by.

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

We thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield, NC. We appreciate your kind remarks and feedback about your stay. My staff takes great pride in excellent customer service and ensuring that all guests are provided a clean and comfortable room. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and with your dog Penny.