“Overnight rest stop”

Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Smithfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Smithfield, North Carolina
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ( my family and I ) stayed at the Baymont for two nights! The lady ( sherail) was extremely professional and customer experienced, she had a upbeat manner! Mean while ...they were men that were painting outside ( renovation) ..were loud and obnoxious ( like the room was vacant)...after renting the room the first night, went down and paid for another night..had a do not disturb sign on the door ..( we done our part buy paying)...but house keeper still knocked on the door and I didn't answer first time ( with a baby I just got to sleep, she banned on the door again) woke the baby and she asked are we staying another night or leaving? I told her we already paid! Which wasn't her fault but I thought was very unprofessional! Would I stay again??? I will have to think about it! Sherail is a definitely plus employee! Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013
Kelly R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear talaieshawa.
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the experience that you had and let you know that I have addressed the issues with my housekeeping staff. My staff takes great pride in excellent customer service. We are glad you experienced that with us in Smithfield NC. We hope to see you in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Carlisle
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Although we didn't arrive until midnight, we found that the beds were a little hard and uncomfortable. Since my mom is handicapped, we asked for a room to accommodate her. The bathroom is a nice size however it makes the main room very small. The other issue was the bathroom had product for the guess but the bottles were so dirty, I had to throw them away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Martha C,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the experience that you had and let you know that I have addressed the issues that you had with your room with my housekeeping staff. I do hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in the area.

Westerlo
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was a great hotel for an overnight while on the road. The management was great, rooms
were clean and the breakfast was the normal decent Baymont fare. Television reception could be improved. While there you must have dinner at the Texas steakhouse and saloon next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear GRMWesterio,
We thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites. We appreciate your kind remarks and feedback about your stay here in Smithfield NC. My staff takes great pride in excellent customer service and ensuring that all guests are provided a clean and comfortable room. We were happy to be able to provide a pleasant experience for you and look forward to serving you again in the future!