“Quick dinner”

Order Online
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Smithfield
Cuisines: American, Asian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: A wonderful buffet. Something for everyone; Comfort food, Italian, Asian, Mexican, Great Salad Bar, endless desserts,hand dipped icecream, Best breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays. Just off I-95 at Exit 95.
Reviewed February 11, 2019

It sure beats waiting one hour for a fine restaurant table. After driving all day we were happy to go in and eat before checking into our hotel. Food was fresh and service was good.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Friends and I had a 2pm lunch there yesterday. Senior rate for the buffet including beverage was only $8.89!

The food was varied ( I enjoyed the fried chcken), hot and good! Soups and salads so good. The dessert bar was incredible.

All in all, a great meal with friends

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2018

What can I say if you've been to a Golden Corral you know the food is good. If you haven't then you really need to. The staff were friendly and attentive. Location was good, close to my hotel. I wish there was one near my home but unfortunately I must leave the state if I wish to eat at a Golden Corral (at least for now).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Whenever we travel, we always check to see if there is a Golden Corral in the area when we get hungry. This particular one was very, very busy but we had no problem finding seating (4 of us). I don't like trout, but everybody else said the trout here was delicious. The food was good, fresh and plentiful. It could have been cleaner and the bathroom definitely needed to be cleaned, but as I said, this place was extremely busy. I would have no problem going back if ever in Smithfield again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

This restaurant serves good, general foods. very crowed for lunch hour and there is a need to select times for eating. Can be a little pricey if large group.

Date of visit: July 2018