“didn;t like”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“didn;t like”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

had reservation but seated 25 min late. bad table condition and location. had to go looking to find silverware & napkin. steaks not cooked to order. one person didn't get correct order but kept it since it took so long for food to come. In a word service atmosphere and food was poor!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank dressjack

• Turkish first
wpb, fl
“outback”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

It's the same as the one at home, good food,, good service

Visited April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A great Outback Steakhouse, if you like Outback Steakhouses”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This Outback Steakhouse is one of the better ones. I have found the food to be good and hot the few times that I've been able to eat there. Since it is on I-95 and I'm typically en route somewhere else, I typically don't have time to linger. However, when I do, it's where I want to eat. The service is friendly and attentive, yet not to the point you keep getting interrupted.

I also like that they are beginning to offer dinner specials so that they can be more competitive.

• Visited October 2011
Berlin, Maryland
“average for the outback...which means good”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

You know, if you go to Outbacks with any regularity, you know that they are reliably good but still vary from location to location. This one we've been to several times and have had good meals and friendly service. It is PACKED every time we're there. Apparently, it's one of the better restaurants in the area and locals flock there in droves. You should plan on going early or expect a long wait.

Visited February 2012
San Diego, California
“Lousy service, so-so food”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Our waiter must have been in a hurry, as he asked whether or not we wanted dessert when we were half way through our meal. The steak was over-cooked, the salmon too salty. Nice salad came with the meals, and good vegetables: freshly steamed broccoli, carrots, and squash--not overcooked. When I asked for some lemon to go with the salmon, the wedges were brought on a paper napkin, probably from the bar. Ugh.

Visited March 2012