“Bed bugs!!run away fast!”

Becky's Log Cabin Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Smithfield
Becky's Log Cabin Motel
“Bed bugs!!run away fast!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Bed bugs room 70!this is a warning to all.the bed bugs there will be your guest once you reach home!!they should be shut that dump down!

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank just31i

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
orlando, fl
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Very friendly over the phone as far as directions to there and they accept pets. Checked in ...so far so good. Mattress was super firm but I was so tired I didn't care. The shower area and bathroom could use a little updating. The next morning my dog acted like a lunatic. I didn't think too much about it until we arrived at our destination and noticed a flock of fleas on him. I treated him with Advantix right away even though he wasn't due for 2 more weeks (he gets 1/mo trmt). I am almost 100% sure he got this from this motel room considering it was our only overnight stay and he did not have fleas when we left FL.
My suggestion to the motel is to use the pet deposits wisely and bomb the rooms for fleas.

• Stayed September 2009
1 Thank beausgirl
ny
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Maxine, had helped me out of a jam when I was in a rush to get back on the road and left my things behind when I was checking out at the counter. She was nice enough to take the time to send them to me and make sure they came properly packaged so they didn't brake. That kind of customer service is just unheard of nowadays. I would recommend this cabin to anyone passing through north carolina. It's also right off 95 which was nice so I could get back on the road and continue with my journey to my final destination. I thank Maxine for her kind heart! The two women I had met and spoken with at the counter were very nice.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Virginia
Reviewed July 6, 2009

We stayed at Becky's Log Cabin on our way home from Myrtle Beach, SC. It was recommended by a family member, whom we visited while staying. While it was inexpensive and clean, there were issues. First, we were given a room with a wasps nest above our door. We reported it, and it was taken care of immediately, while we were out for dinner. When we returned, our room smelled HORRIBLE. Whatever had been sprayed to help remove the wasps nest had entered the room. It was HORRIBLE. We asked for another room and got one, without trouble. We then opened our suitcases and discovered the smell had gotten in. We were unable to use our clothes, as they were polluted with the smell. It was an AWFUL experience.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank JBirdD12
Beaufort, SC
Reviewed March 18, 2009

We stopped on our way back from DC. We needed to relax and rest before going on home. This was a great stop, the restaurant had good food and the room was nice.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Up state N.Y.
Reviewed February 16, 2009

Stoped here on my way to FLA arrived around 12:30am needed to get some sleep even though the rooms were dirty the bed was great best sleep i had in a long time but i think it was because i was tired:-)

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank RinkratNY

Travelers are raving about these Smithfield hotels

North Carolina
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Well all I can say about Becky's Log Cabin is that it was a great place to say my trip there involved me and my compaion at that time was going for job traning in Clayton at Catipiler and we was searching for somewhere not right in town . And upon looking that day we came across The Log Cabin we got a great deal with some coupons for a 4 night say We like the all around look reminds you of a country setting and the pool we loved, for food delivery was no problem and the on site Resturant was a big plus for us ,so we never really had to go out unless it was job related its quite and feels like home away from home so becky's log cabin i would love to come back ,at any time when I just want to get away and enjoy with the family or by yourself. 5 stars from me

• Liked — The Country Style
  • Disliked — i wished i could have stay longer
  • Stayed July 2005, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank homestay0903
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithfield
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#7 of 10 in Smithfield

Been to Becky's Log Cabin Motel? Share your experiences!