“Good food at a good price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dry Dock Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Siler City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I eat there is past Friday. Place had recent management change. Really good food for the price.
The owner of the business was actually out in dining room greeting his guests this practice is almost obsolete these days!

2  Thank Sharon G
There are newer reviews for Dry Dock Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant provides large portions, reasonably priced, and great friendly service. My one and only complaint is they do not offer steamed vegetables, which would go great with fried foods.

1  Thank Leisa J
Reviewed March 22, 2014

If you like what people call Calabash style seafood ( extremely lightly breaded with corn meal and light spices, not caked on breading, and fried), then this is your place to eat. It is not an upscale fish and seafood in white wine sauce or lemon and butter type place, it is fried seafood, and it is very good at that style ( Calabash, NC, a small old timey fishing village right on the border of NC and SC at the coast famous for cooking seafood). The portions are large, the food is very good, and the prices are a working man's delight. People travel from several counties away to eat at Dry Dock, for good reason. It is a good seafood place, 165 miles inland.

1  Thank jaynorris10
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is our first visit to this restaurant in over 30 years. We were pleasantly surprised by quality of food and serving size. The restaurant offers a wide variety of seafood and most every menu item is available broiled as well as fried. The waitress was very good. The only complaint I had was that it was too cold in the restaurant the night we visited.

1  Thank zooland
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant tonight as we have several times before only this time was a REAL DISAPPOINTMENT! We had to wait 30 minutes for our food to be served which was only a partial meal. The waiter said my potatoes that I ordered with my meal would be out shortly. I understood that and continues to eat my meal. My husband had finished his meal and I was down to my last 3 oysters when the potatoes arrived. They were overcooked and almost burnt! I could not believe that you would serve food like that. I asked for a box to go and put the potatoes in it to take home to the squirrels and birds because that the only thing that would probably eat them. When we checked out the lady as if everything was ok - I told her what had happened and showed her the potatoes in the box. She apologized and said I should have sent them back....I told her why send them back when I was almost done with my meal and I did not want to change the cook or waiter doing something to my food as could have happened and has happened in restaurants. The lady at the registered just said "they don't do that here." How did she know, she was not in the kitchen. She never offered to deduct anything from our meal or give a coupon or voucher for another time to eat. This was a real bad meal - not only the service but the food itself.

1  Thank P L