“Best Service”

Smithfield's Chicken-Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Siler City
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Stopped by on way home from a trip for dinner wanting something other than traditional fast-food. The service was EXCELLENT, friendliest folks. The food was good and we left full and satisfied.

1  Thank doodle336

Reviewed January 15, 2012

There are many better places to go to get great barbecue.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stopped passing through and the food was great and the service even better...very friendly atmosphere,I would definitely recommend it right down to the clean restrooms...thumbs up;-)and we are definitely picky ...:-)

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Coming from the deep south, I was a little disappointed. The pulled pork BBQ wasn't quite what I expected. I have tried 3 different meals there but NC BBQ is not to my liking. The home made soups are the best. Full of flavor.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Smithfields is a great place to eat. Really good food, fast and friendly service and great sweet tea in a very clean resturant.