“Customer service”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #22 of 38 Restaurants in Siler City
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I used the drive through because I was in a rush. Pull up to the window and there is a female with very long hair. Did not even have it in a bun. It was in a long ponytail,loose. All I could think about was( is her hair going to be in my food, don't need hair with my burger). She then hands me my food and tells me that my soda is coming. Im like food ready before drink ummm ok. That is when I see her grab a cup with soda in it from an unknown person from the other side of the front counter. I asked her where did you just get my soda from. She said from the front because the soda you want is out at the drive through. My problem is she should have said something. Not ever ever going back.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!