“fair”
Review of Days Inn Shelby

Days Inn Shelby
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Shelby
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The room was clean, but needs updating and new carpet.

The breakfast was terrible and the fridge in our room did not work.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Shelby

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The room was really nice, bed comfy, clean and quiet. But my door key frequently would not open the door and I had to get four new keys made during my three night stay because I kept getting locked out of my room--even though the key was nowhere near my cell phone. As soon as I checked in I went straight down to the room and the key didn't work. Seriously annoying.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2014

If this hotel was not all we needed it to be - safe, clean, close to our family, and quiet at nights...we wouldn't stay there over Thanksgiving, Xmas and Easter!

The Wi-Fi worked great this time which was vital as I have to do my job in Louisburg from my laptop in Shelby...so that's another reason we stay here!
We shall return again around the end of the year and unless this place closes, this is where we will be again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I were traveling to Charlotte after a stop over in TN. We had planned to spend the night in Asheville but there were no rooms within a 100 mi radius due to a sporting event in Asheville. We took a little detour and ended up at the Days Inn in Shelby. The room was very clean. The bath room was spotless and the bed comfy. The breakfast was good. I was so happy
I did not have to sleep in the car. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sanjay P, General Manager at Days Inn Shelby, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the DaysInn Shelby. We hope that if your traveling needs ever bring you through again you will stay with us, as the staff really enjoys seeing familiar faces. Thank you again for your comments. Sanjay Patel-GM

Reviewed April 10, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelby
WoodSpring Suites Charlotte Shelby
Comfort Inn Shelby
Comfort Inn Shelby
#5 of 8 in Shelby
Hampton Inn & Suites Shelby
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Shelby NC
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling...
#1 of 1 in Boiling Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City

Been to Days Inn Shelby? Share your experiences!