“Great restaurant”
Review of Newt's Burgers - CLOSED

Newt's Burgers
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Service is a little slow but the food is great. They have the best fries I've ever had in my life. The burgers are thick but they are cooked well.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Waited an hour for my burger. Received a hotdog. Finally got the burger and it was wrong too. My dad got a patty melt which should come on rye but it was on a regular bun. All the burgers were way over cooked. First and last visit to this establishment.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Been there twice and outside of Smoke on the Square across from it worse place I have ever eaten---nice chairs outside though.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

They have awesome burgers. They usually have a $5 burger special every day. It's also a great place to catch live music on Thursday nights.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was so hungry when I arrived in Shelby that I forgot to take a pictured of my food. The burgers are fresh, juicy and mouth watering. I had the Carolina burger and sweet potato fries. I couldn't resist trying the home made tater tots also and that was my favorite. Friend ordered pimento cheese burger and was also happy. Service was fast and friendly. I would definitely go back.