“Great Steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We meet about 8 couples there to enjoy a friends birthday. We both wanted a steak and both of us ordered a filet. It was VERY good and the service was great. We thought the price was a little high for Shelby but again the steak was good. We have gone back and plan to go more in the future. Nice touch for Shelby.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Customer service was great. The food was plentiful and delicious. Only downfall is drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic seemed very expensive for the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great spot for a fine meal in a vibrant setting.The chef is at her best preparing fresh fish, but everything on the menu is wonderful!

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Although I live near Shelby, I didn't know of NiFens until this visit. I had a steak, which was very good. The service was great. My chocolate cake for desert was a little dry, as it had been made a few days or something. I will return for sure.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Great service! Waiter very attentive. Rice pillaf was very good, my husband had the mashed potatoes which he said was the best he had. The banana crepe ice cream was amazing! The crab cakes were great as well!

Been to NiFen Bistro? Share your experiences!