“Great place!”

Pleasant City Wood Fired Grille
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Shelby
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We love eating at Pleasant City, for lunch mostly, but have been there for dinner also. The location and atmosphere are wonderful, the staff are friendly and prompt, the food is simply awesome! I've never eaten anything there that I didn't just LOVE!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My adult daughter and I went in for lunch on a Tuesday. Very few other people in the restaurant. We ordered the Margharita Pizza and Cranberry Turkey Sandwich (they brought us the Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwich instead but we didn't say anything). Both were good and service was quick. I'd go again and like to try some more of the many pizza choices.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

While on a recent vacation the Pleasant City Wood Fired Grille was recommended by the B&B where we were staying. The decor was college town eclectic. The exposed brick gave it a very warm feel, however the temp inside the restaurant wasn't warm at all, as I had to wear my jacket throughout the meal. The service was incredible. Our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu and very attentive to our needs. The food was amazing! We started out with chips and 3 kinds of dip. (Guacamole, reg Salsa, and a Pineapple Salsa) All 3 dips were flavorful and satisfying! We are both vegetarian, so we then decided to order the Greek pizza with the made to order alfredo sauce. The pizza came and was incredible, but wasn't really enough for 2 people. We were disappointed that we weren't told that before we ordered, otherwise we would have ordered two. The experience in whole was great and I would recommend this place to anyone, but with a little advice... If it's cold outside, bring a coat or sweater and ask about the portion size before ordering!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love going here on Tuesdays... $2 local beers on tap and 2-for-1 pizzas. What more could you ask for? The pizza is delicious! Go early to get a seat :)

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

3 things you have to have here... Blue moon with 4 orange slices. Tomato soup. And meat lovers pizza! You won't be sorry!!!!